The new GraygunsP320 Competition Trigger Systemdelivers the unequalled smooth feel and hot performance of our custom action work in a cleverly engineered drop-in kit.
Paired with Bruce Gray’s exclusive hybrid trigger design, this is the most advanced drop in competition system available for all post/Voluntary Upgrade P320 models.
The P320 Competition Trigger System is intended for installation by an armorer, gunsmith or skilled individual who is familiar with the P320 fire control unit.
The kit includes the following exclusive Grayguns elements:
- Our newly designed hybrid trigger with built in over-travel adjustment
- Precision-ground custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE.Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- Grayguns original competition sear springs
- Intermediate competition sear springs
- Original soft competition trigger bar spring
- New snappy-reset trigger bar spring
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to suit your preferences, with additional springs provided to yield custom pull weights.
- Adjustable over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and clean release sensation, with clean reset
- Preserves factory sear face engagement height and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Fitsall variationswithin the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, Legion and RX versions.